Monday, November 10, 2008

I was tickled pink when my blog buddy Stampinmom presented me with this award! I love reading her blog and seeing what new and fun activities she's into, so check out her blog when you have a chance.
The Rules for the Award are as follows:

1. Mention the blog that gave you the award & comment on their blog when you post the award.

2. List 6 things you VALUE & 6 things you DON'T VALUE.

3. Then, pass the award onto 6 other blog buddies! Easy, peasy...here goes...

Things I value

1. LIFE

2. My incredible family
3. LOVE

4. Freedom/being an American

5. MY HEALTH

6. Each Day

Things I don't value (this is a little tough since I try really hard to find a little value in everything, even the worst situation), but I will keep to the rules!


1. Ignorance (although it could be an opportunity to educate someone!)

2. Mean-spiritedness

3. Hot, humid weather (unless of course I'm at the beach on some island that ends in i, i.e Maui, Capri, etc.)

4. Laziness

5. Bad restaurant experience (I love food, and when the food or the service is bad it makes me unhappy)

6. To piggyback on #5, bad shopping experience (I enjoy shopping and a rotten attitude from a salesperson can ruin it in seconds!).

I am passin' this on to the following (includes all my girls from the Super Giveaway Committee because they are so fly!):



No comments: