Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why I Love What I Do...................

I enjoy creating;
but I absolutely LoVe making something for someone else to CHERISH...

You know how you receive that perfect gift and your eyes light up and
your heart feels warm and fuzzy

because someone cared enough to give you something that MEANS something special to you.

I recently received a request from a customer to make some type of scrapbook for her daughter's pen pal in the U.K.

First off, how SWEET that pen pals still exist! 2nd, even if I was up to my eyeballs in work I couldn't turn down this request because it was from the HeArT!

So, here's what I created and the customer was so tickled with it she ordered another for her daughter.


That's why I do what I do!

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments: