Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cinnamon and Spice and All Things Nice





In my mind, Spring evokes images of glowing mamas-to-be at baby showers with close friends and relatives. For these favor tins, I wanted to design something delicate and soft. I have had these little containers for quite a while and kept thinking I wanted to alter them but wasn't sure in what way. These little tins make a cute package for a little something sweet or all by themselves.




I think the little pink and white striped "knit" booties are my favorite embellishment. Tins measure 2 in. diameter x 7/8 in. high and are available in sets of 12. Candies not included.


Available in our Etsy shop February 23rd.

2 comments:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

lovely tins and awesome photography!!! love the green!!! Thanks for the visit!!!

cinnamonspice said...

Thanks!

Taking pictures and designing the shop has truly been a learning experience, so thanks for the feedback!