Monday, July 28, 2008

Days of Summer Vintage Cards and Album


I've been gone for a spell, had a nasty bug over the past couple of weeks but I'm over it now! Wanted to take a minute and share some new items from our Days of Summer vintage cards and albums selection. I've had these vintage photographic images for quite some time, but inspiration is kind of funny, you never know when it will hit or where it will come from! So, a few weeks ago, in preparation for an art show, I checked out some of the local antique stores. One that I particularly love is the Cotton Exchange. There I found vintage ribbons, buttons and postcards that made the perfect adornments for these cards and my favorite, the photo album cover. The images are from a family scrapbook circa 1920's and 30's and the members and friends seem to be having a laid back time at the beach, which is one of my family's favorite pastimes!

No comments: