I was tagged the other day by BoodyBabies!
The game is 6 Random Things.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag more or less 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. A lot of people are surprised to find that I voluntarily completed the Air Force Survival Training Course and I'm not even in the military! Ahh, those were the days, a younger, more fit me!
2. English is my native tongue but I also speak Spanish, Korean and Japanese.
3. I am hopelessly addicted to soap operas (I limit myself to two now, General Hospital and Young and the Restless).
4. My dream vacation will be renting a villa in Italy for a month with my hubby and kids, once I make enough sales!
5. I'm pregnant with my 3rd child and suddenly developed allergies to everything from apples, bananas, peaches and oranges to rice, potatoes, lettuce and turkey!
6. Before we were married, I made my husband wait about 7 years before I would go on a "real" date with him!
I am now tagging: itcametome, cozycabincreations, petalheads, brainmosaic, happyathomehandmade and starttofinish. Now, I better get back to work! The EZShoppes Online Craft Fair is coming up in a few days!