Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting My Groove Back

Well, in just a few short days I will be reopening my Etsy shop. I'm revamping a few things for a fresh new start. The shop was established as a partnership a little over a year ago and now that I've been flying solo for a while I've made a few tweaks. I've slightly modified the name, it is now Cinnamonspice Papercrafts. I want people to know exactly what the shop specializes in, just by seeing the name. I'm also having a "Baby's Here" sale beginning March 21st, where I'll be offering 30% off items for baby. There's a few other things in store but you'll have to stop in to see what those are! As far as crafting, I held off until my brain was close to overloading with a host of new ideas. I'm still figuring out how to get my work done without sacrificing time with the kiddos...it's becoming easier now that baby Spice sleeps through the night. So, here's what I've been up to... a set of new, larger Keepsake Tins! I love the brown, pink and green...reminds me of the Spumoni ice cream I used to get as a kid from the Old Spaghetti factory...More sneak peeks to come, so check back!

No comments: