Monday, June 21, 2010

EtsyMom Monday Cupcake Freak

Yeah!!! It's EtsyMom Monday!


I dedicate each Monday to all the fabulous EtsyMom creations I've found during the week so I can show off their often one-of-a-kind, beautiful and eco-friendly work and give you great gift ideas.

If you didn't already know it, I am a total Cupcake FREAK!!! For special occasions, I do cupcakes, not cake. Unless of course it's for hubby. I love lemon, chocolate, strawberry...



So this week's feature is, yes, you guessed it!



This Pretty at the Party Blank Notecard from HappyDayStudios makes me want a cupcake right now!




iecreations can dress up any cupcakewith these beautiful
Butterfly Bloomers Holders.



And Kute Klipboards by Amy always has a sweet clipboard to suit any occasion and her Cupcake Vintage Inspired Clipboard is no exception!




This Cutesy Cupcake Clip by Lexi Lou Design U Love
is such a sweet and creative use of ribbon!


Which cupcake is your fave???

No comments: