Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm on a Design Team!!!!

I am doing the "Happy Dance" and I just had to share
the EXCITING NEWS
because you've all supported me with feedback, suggestions, love and more love!

Anna Fearer, fellow etsian and the guru behind
contacted me last week
and asked if I'd join their brand spanking new forum!

I am so thrilled because I love the look and feel of the forum and it's an opportunity not only to share what I've learned through paper crafting and scrapbooking, but to also learn from some extremely talented artisans!
Each month, I'll be sharing tips on altered art techniques.

In addition to altered art, there are scrapbooking, card-making, paper-piecing, and mixed media teams;
AND
ChAlLeNgEs, member showcases,GiVeAwAyS, blog candy, and InTeRaCtIvE FuN.
So, what are you waiting for??? Join us here and show off your latest creations!
Find us on fb here.

1 comment:

LaurieStar said...

Congrats to you! It's fun, isn't it? I love your blog and your shop. Off to look more!