Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cupcake Love

I mentioned awhile back on my Facebook page that I was ready to take the digital scrapping plunge! I guess instead of plunging I am dipping my toes in; testing things out 

because I still love the texture and feel of PAPER

So, I have been dabbling with hybrid projects like this stash of custom cupcake notepad/pen sets I recently created...what sweet gifts!



This was such a fun order to design...you know how Mama loves Cupcakes! The client asked for something girly, with a damask print and this is what I came up with. The damask paper was printed on textured white cardstock from digital paper over at Cupcake Cutiees Designs...love her stuff!I remember the cute felt cupcake diecuts that I've had in my stash for a few years now...yes, that long!  This was the perfect project to use them on and topped with a flower for a little vintage flair!

 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: