Thursday, June 5, 2008

Favorite Organizing Tip


I just found a great blog, the Dr. Mommy Chronicles. It is chock full of good info, especially for us work-at-home moms. A recent post focused on sharing organizing tips and I know I need all the help I can get! Please share your tips:

~Start copying here
The Organizing Tip Meme
To participate:
1. Post your favorite organizing tip on your blog and tag 3 other bloggers
2. Copy and paste everything shown here into the post
3. Add your link to the bottom of the list
More Great Organizing Tips:
1. http://lifefrommylaptop.com/2008/05/20/favorite-organizing-tip-meme/
~End copying here

My favorite organizing tip is using legal-sized manila envelopes to sort and store my kids' school papers, party invitations and important dates to remember. I let my 5-yr. old decorate them and write each of their names on the back. They are hanging in the kitchen with the back facing forward.

No comments: