Friday, May 8, 2009

Showin' the Teachers Some Love!




While bloghopping the other day, I came across a fabulous site: the "Cutting Cafe" and did she ever save me in the knick of time! I needed something quick and easy for the end-of-the-week teacher gifts; we'd already given them cards made by the kiddos and "sweet treats" (based off Stamper's Dream's tutorial), so we continued with the handmade goodness! Remember my pack of K & Company "Wild Saffron" paper? Well, I put it to use with these monogrammed notecard holders, aren't they delish??? The look of surprise and delight on the teachers' faces made it all worthwhile! Need some crafting tips or gift-making guidance? Check out TipJunkie's Blog; it's chock full of helpful ideas for any occasion.

1 comment:

CraftGirlAlli said...

super cute! What a great idea!