Monday, March 29, 2010

EtsyMom Monday ~ Retro Chic

EtsyMoms are an incredible group of talented artisans with a wide range of wonderful handmade shops on etsy.com.

I'm blessed to be a part of this group of working moms because they inspire, move and challenge me to live, laugh love and create!



I dedicate each Monday to all the fabulous EtsyMom creations I've found during the week so I can show off their often one-of-a-kind, beautiful and eco-friendly work!


Etsy is known for its fabulous vintage finds; let's see how the mamas get retro !

With Mother's Day right around the corner, what daughter wouldn't love this
beautifully embellished magnet by expressions123?



What a conversation piece these
Vintage Typewriter Key Earrings by
GemmaBeads would make!




This fun wristlet from cathystotes is designed to hold all your necessities, including your keys!


Oh my goodness, these pretty, pink, pear-shaped glass jewel earrings by nancywallisdesigns are absolutely stunning!

2 comments:

Knit2getherInLove said...

Beautiful Collection!
Thank you for including my wristlet.
Cathy
Cathystotes
Knit2getherinlove

Beth said...

all so cute!