Monday, March 24, 2008

Spice's Vacation

Well I'm finally getting situated after a weeks vacation in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. What a blast! My sister Julie and I went to visit my daughter during spring break. My daughter Stephanie attends the St. Croix campus of the Univ. of the Virgin Islands. The island is absolutely awesome! Boy was I ever inspired by the history, beaches, hills, the rain forest, and watching the ever so glorious sunset. The lemon yellow, coral and sea blue buildings gave me plenty of ideas for my art projects. The colors are so distinct. The pictures you see here are of the city of Christiansted, shots of the rain forest, sunset, and beaches and historical Sugar Mills. The sunset pictures were taken from the Sand Bar in Frederiksted. Needless to say I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

XUE said...

how beautiful all those shades of blue!