Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spice and the Light Box Construction

Having problems taking really good pictures? Want to learn how to perfect your picture taking skills? I found a great resource for anyone searching for digital picture taking tips check out http://digital-photography-school.com/. My time and workspace are both very limited to say the least. I often run into problems taking pictures because I'm unable to take them during the time of day when better natural lighting is available. In search of a solution, I thought I would try a light box to give me more flexibility. So I scoured the internet in search of information on digital picture taking. I eventually stumbled across the digital photography school blog. As you see from the picture shown, the light box is not the most glamorous item, but it works. The instructions can be found at http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent/. The blog itself is loaded with information and numerous tutorials. I might add that the instructions were clear and fool proof. However, when I began to glue the Bristol Board on the inside of the box, I realized that I had not purchased a glue stick. To those of you who have never done this before, please do not try to use cement glue like I did! I ended up going back out to the store to get what was suggested in the instruction....A GLUE STICK. Overall I am very pleased with my new "light box", digital-photography-school.com turned out to be a life saver!....Spice

3 comments:

snowy652 said...

I will need to check that out

thanks !!

blessings

woolies said...

I have a lightbox (walmart, inexpensive) but I still seem to have lighting problems.
It's a constant battle....

PAC said...

Yes a light box works awesome!