Monday, February 15, 2010

EtsyMom Monday ~ Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle

I love seeing the many different ways my mamas are crafting eco-friendly finds on Etsy!


I love the way GemmaBeads turned this vintage
typewriter button into a pendant!

if you're looking for a unique gift for that special tot, look no further than these fantastically fun sweater balls from handmadepretties!

for anyone who loves denim, clairebabydesigns created this
fun and funky cuff from leftover denim


baby shower season is fast-approaching and this super-soft giraffe hat is perfect for a wee one! Whimsiedots ensures the highest quality in upcycled apparel by using cotton blend clothing.

and these candylicious apple green and brown
Mary Jane's would look cute on any baby's feet!

Tired of all the bows and frills? Adorn your daughter's hair (or yours!) with seedandsprout's lovely layered hair clip fashioned from bits of left-over designer fabric and eco-spun felt (made from recycled plastic bottles!)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

GemmaBeads said...

Thanks for sharing my Shift Freedom pendant! I also love the HandmadePretties recycled sweater balls - how fun are those?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me! I'm offering 25% off your entire order to anyone who tells me that they found me on this blog. Just mention it in the notes to seller - Thanks again!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/clairebabydesigns

Pammy Dawn said...

Lovely items! Thanks very much for including my little baby shoes. :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Fun finds! Those little green shoes are precious.